Monday, April 4, 2011

Bad blood pressure and pulse rate measurement results of my barber and my suggestion on healthy plant-based diet.

Re: Bad blood pressure and pulse rate measurement results of my barber and my suggestion on healthy plant-based diet.

On 2011-04-04, Monday (morning), I visited my barber for haircut. He told me his last blood pressure and pulse rate measurement results by his doctor were:

Systolic = 130+Diastolic= 90+ Pulse/min (heart betas/min) = 90+

When he walks up staircase, he is breathless.

I told him my usual blood pressure and pulse rate measurement results are optimal:

Systolic = Less than 120Diastolic= Less than 70Pulse/min (heart betas/min) = 59 to 65

I suggested to him he should adopt a healthy plant-based diet.

In the evening at about 8.30 pm, I gave some just-cooked Chinese multi grain rice (ten-grain rice) with added New Zealand honey to try.

I would see him in a few days to get some feedback and share with him my experience on healthy eating.

1 comment:

water ionizer reviews said...

Ionlife is your source for Jupiter alkaline ionized water ionizers. Alkaline water balances your body ph and helps you hydrate and be healthy.