Friday, September 24, 2021

Covid-19: COVID-19 FAQs on Home Recovery 😷 24.9.2021

[Sent by Gov.sg – 24 Sep 2021]

*COVID-19 FAQs on Home Recovery 😷*

With the recent rise in cases, Home Recovery is now the default mode of care management for fully vaccinated individuals. 

🔗 Visit go.gov.sg/faq-24Sep to get answers to commonly-asked questions:

1️⃣ Who is eligible? 
2️⃣ I’m PCR +ve but no one has contacted me. What do I do?
3️⃣ What should I do when I develop symptoms during Home Recovery?
4️⃣ How do I get groceries or medical supplies when my family and I can’t leave home? 
5️⃣ How do I keep my household safe if I need to collect meals or change my laundry?

📱 *Access the Gov.sg WhatsApp infobot to get the latest info:*

🔹 Health Risk Warning/Alert ➡️ Type “631”
🔹 Home Recovery and Quarantine protocol ➡️ Type “66”

_Give it a try, type “hello” to get started._

No comments: