Friday, August 17, 2012

How much B12 supplements should be taken by a vegan or a person who takes very little food from animal sources?


The following are my suggestions based on my experiences:

(a) See your doctor every four to six month to have a simple health screening which includes checking of B12.

(b) Get advice and prescription from your doctor for a supplement that includes B12. For example, my current B12 supplement is from Princi-B Fort tablets. Each tablet contains = Vit B1 250 mg, Vit B12 1,000 mcg, Vit B6 250 mg. Take 2 tablets daily.

3 comments:

Super supplement said...

Its kind of a gamble with with b12. I would check with your doctor first before experimenting.

HL123 ( Healthy Living 123 Blog B) said...

Hi Super Supplement:

Many thanks for your valuable feedback.

From HL123
2012-08-18

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one
is getting more from this website, and your views are fastidious designed for new
users.
Check out my website : diets that work fast for women