Monday, September 3, 2012

As at 3 September 2012, Ayam brand canned mackerel (after rinsing offthe tomato sauce) has been part of my diet in the last few months

As at 3 September 2012, Ayam brand canned mackerel (after rinsing off the tomato sauce) has been part of my diet in the last few months.

This canned food has no preservatives, no added MSG and no Trans fat.

I normally buy from a provision shop near my home canned Ayam brand mackerel in tomato sayce with net weight 425 grams at S$3.30 per can.

I eat the fish after rinsing off the tomato sauce and warm it up in microwave oven.

For the time being, Normally i take about 100 grams of fish per day for 5 days a week . Take about 100 grams of chicken breast once a week and about 100 grams if lean minced pork once a week.

If you have any advice, please let me know.

No comments: