Friday, April 22, 2022

Stroke and Drinking Water?

Forward: *Stroke patient shares...*

 3 years ago I was still exercising-cycling and fitness ... very fit and healthy ...

 But .. 3 years later I HAD A STROKE ...*

 One day, when I stood up, my surroundings felt like swaying and my hands and feet felt tingling.

 4 days at ICCU
 15 days in the hospital room

 Diagnosis results ...
 *High blood pressure, thick blood, ruptured blood vessels in the right brain*

 Got out of the hospital.
 Every day taking endless medicine ...
 Various health products ...
 Resisting pain, massage, acupuncture ....
 Sit in a wheelchair.
 Conditions like a 2 yr old child learning to walk ...
 It is not an easy condition !!!

 I thought ... Why do I have a stroke when I do regular exercise, no smoking / alcohol / stay up?

 I just found out the real cause was,
 *Long thirst ... lack of water ...!*

 Here I want to remind everyone:
 Remember to always drink water so that the body does not lack water!
 *We need it every day.*
  Weight 1 kg = 30 cc
  Weight 60 kg=60x30
  = 1800cc (at least)

 *When traveling out, bring supplies of drinking water*
 *There are people who say drinking a lot of water make them often go to the toilet*
  *My answer is...It is better to go to the TOILET often than to get STROKE!*

 Please always REMEMBER:
 • Before / after exercise, drink 1 glass of water.
 • Before / after eating, drink 1 glass of water.
 • Before going to bed, drink 1 glass of *warm water*
 • Wake up, drink 1 glass of *warm water*
 *May we all always be healthy until our old age*

 I share my personal experience to advise and for your consideration ...
 (If we take enough water, it is not easy to get a stroke)

 *Remember! STROKE is no longer just a disease of PARENTS and MEN, but YOUNG children also suffer from STROKE*

 *DRINKING ENOUGH WATER is a way of prevention*

 *SHARING IS CARING!

No comments: