Monday, November 8, 2010

How to cure Atopic eczema by changing your diet?

Please visit http://hl123.blogspot.com/2011/01/benefits-of-healthy-plant-based-diet.html
after reading this posting.


------------------------------------------------------------------------
I used to have Eczema similar to the one shown above. After reading the report on 43-year-old Ms Zaleha Kader suffering from "incurable"(??) skin condition called atopic eczema in The New Paper dated 8 November 2010, I will give some information in this blog how I cured myself of eczema by changing my diet to mainly plant-based one.
Please come back again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

kamagra said...

Good information which will explain diet could cure the Atopic eczema.

Smith Alan