Friday, January 14, 2011

Cancerbattlefield.com --- Fight Cancer with Healthy Food

On 2011-01-14, Friday, I came across http://cancerbattlefield.com/

This is a blog by Dr. Yanick Bertrand, Ph.D., who is a cancer researcher.

This blog provides you with useful information to prevent and fight cancer by eating healthy food: fruits and vegetables.

Dr. Yanick Bertrand says in his blog, “After my study and publication of my theses [HL123 Note: Theses is the plural form of thesis. It is pronounced as (thee-sees)], I join a cancer research team in Montreal Canada. So far, I have spent many years researching various biological impacts on the evolution of cancer. At some point, through my studies, I get the information where cancer do not strike the same way for everyone and the reason seem to be related to the diet. Over the years, I get expose by my work to new way of thinking and I start to get the fact that the reaction of body with different types of nutritional elements have a strong impact on the evolution of cancer.”

More info, please visit http://cancerbattlefield.com/about/.


No comments: