Monday, July 7, 2008

My and Latte’s First (Live Blood Cell Analysis) microscopic blood analysis

Last Saturday (2008-07-05), I and latte had our first microscopic blood analyses at Health & You Exhibition 2008 at Suntec.

  • residing freely in their own space
  • not overlapping or sticking together
  • but gently repelling each other because of their negative charge
  • uniform in size, shape, and colour


Furthermore, the health professional manning microscope showed us the following in Latte’s blood on the computer monitor:

(a) fat (I the shape of an irregular stripe)

(b) a blood clot. (She copied and pasted this clot at the bottom of the monitor)

She (the health professional) also said that my blood looks fresh and better. Latte’s blood is dark and contains toxins and high cholesterol and the red blood cells less lively.

The results of the above tests for me and Latte are no surprising.

Reasons are:

(1) In the last two to three years, I have been a near-vegetarian and a Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition (CRON) practitioner and my diet has been healthy most of the time. My BMI has been around 19.814 in the last one year.

(2) Latte is overweight. Her BMI now is 26.171. Her diet is very unhealthy. She has been eating junk foods despite my many reminders to her to eat healthy. She just does not care. What can I do?

Upon the advice of the health professional, Latte spent $140.00 to buy some ready-to-take Chinese herbs to “solve” her problems. I will write on the herbs later.

Note: The above pictures are from

http://www.freewebs.com/livebloodtest/index.htm

No comments: