Monday, May 21, 2012

Pinto Beans(organic?) -- On 2012-05-21 (Monday) at about 1045 am, for the first time, I bought pinto beans for my multi grain diet

On 2012-05-21 (Monday) at about 1045 am, for the first time, I bought a packet of 250-gram pinto beans which the Market stall holder claimed the beans are organic and from Vietnam. The price was S$1.50.

He did know the name of the beans. Based on my internet search, the beans should be pinto beans.

Or the beans I bought are LIGHT SPECKLED KIDNEY BEANS ( ROUND SHAPE) and are a kind of pinto beans?

See http://www.21food.com/products/2011-light-speckled-kidney-beans(round-shape)-701561.html

The pinto beans will one the ingredients for my healthy multi grain diet.

Are the beans I just bought really pinto beans? Any comments from you?


No comments: