Sunday, December 7, 2014

Detox is a myth? And my take.

&The following is my response to a web link

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/dec/05/detox-myth-health-diet-science-ignorance

sent to me by a friend this morning.
.==========.

Many thanks for the web link. I have posted it in my blog. I used the word detox when I urged you to take smoothie is to encourage you to take it for many benefits smoothie bring to you. I personally don't like and don't believe in the word detox.

We don't have to do so called detox when we seldom take unhealthy outside foods and processed foods.

If you take mainly home-prepared healthy SOS-free plant based, fish and lean meat foods and very little junk foods, keep healthy BMI, you will seldom fall sick, and will hardly have all kinds of minor but irritating blocked nose, stored throat, mouth ulcers, etc. You will pass motion daily easily.

After I adopted my current diet, my health has improved  tremendously and other than health screening,  l have not seen doctor in the last 5 years.

I strongly suggest you visit and follow my blog  by subscribing to it to get some use useful info I have collected in the last 7.5 years. Let me share with you my experience and knowledge in healthy eating via my blog.

Continue to enjoy your trip!

No comments: