Friday, June 7, 2013

How I cured ( healed ) my chronic canker sores or mouth ulcers without seeing a doctor.

How I cured ( healed ) my chronic canker sores  or mouth ulcers without seeing a doctor.
----------------------

I had been suffering from chronic canker sores  or mouth ulcers from my childhood days till 3 to 4 years ago.  

I cured my chronic canker sores  or mouth ulcers by taking green smoothie daily (containing100g to 150g of organic green leafy vegetable) and at least one multigrain rice ( or cereal) of nett weight about 130g daily. At the time of this writing, my daily processed foods on weekdays are cheese, 3-in-1 coffee and bread.

I have stopped eating most other processed food like canned food and soft drinks on weekdays. 

Only on weekends, I am less restrict on my diet i.e. I eat some unhealthy foods on on weekends.

I hope my experience can be useful to you as a reference. If you are on medication or to be on the safe side, please consult your doctor or dietitian on the foods you must avoid. Thank you.

The following picture is from


No comments: