Monday, May 26, 2008

My and Lattes’ Low Bone Mass

On 24 May 2008 (Saturday), I had a bone density test at All Link Medical & Health Products Pte Ltd booth at the Singapore Food Expo 2008 this evening at about 6.00 pm. Results = T-score = -1.9 in the yellow zone meaning Low Bone Mass requiring me to take ALL LINK Prescription “Bone & Joint Restoration (GAG & Collagen II) 2 capsules 2 times daily. I had similar results last year at the same booth of the same exhibition.

So I need to take two tablets of my 600-mg calcium with Vitamin D instead of one from nowon and control my coffee intake. And have the same test next year.

Latte’s result is worse than mine. Her last year result was just above –1 in the green zone, i.e. in the lowest end of the Healthy to borderline Level

According to a lady at the booth, calcium supplement should be taken empty stomach and two hours after taking coffee.

Latte bought two packs (60 tablets +bonus 10 tablets) of “Bone & Joint Restoration (GAG & Collagen II) at $68.00 paid by my Nets Giro. Usual price is $38.00 per pack.

No comments: