Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Smoothie: Celery + Apple+ Cold water recipe (My First Trial)

At about 10.50 am on 2008-10-08(Wed), I made my smoothie (My First Trial) with the following:

(a) 1 Apple without skin and seeds = 150g
(b) Cut raw USA Dole brand celery = 80g
(c) Cold water = 100 ml

Method: Use Smoothie Function of Philips Blender HR 2094 3 times for about 20 seconds each time with a 5-second break in between

Basic information of the product

Energy = about 86.5 kcal
Dietary Fiber = about 3.40g
Quantity =About 350 ml

No. of Serves = 2 ( 200 ml and 150 ml )

Tasters: Myself and GG

Verdict: Good. Slightly sweet. Better than Smoothie: Celery +orange + Ice cubes but and Smoothie: Celery + Grapes + Cold water

1 comment:

interior designing courses said...

nice recipe of apple, i will try in my home, good work , keep it up
Interior designing