Thursday, October 31, 2013

Faulty Taiyo Pressure Cooker Model PC51M was repaired and now working OK! (as at 2013-10-31)

Update on 2013-08-12:

Today at about 8.56 pm, I found the pressure cooker function of this cooker wad faulty again when I used it to cook my multigrain rice. And I shall buy a new one, most probably a Philips model. 
======================

Note: Since early this year I have been using another method to cook my cereal consisting of multi whole grains, seeds, beans and nuts.


I bought one Taiyo Pressure Cooker Model PC51M on 9 November 2012 at S$188.00 (Usual price S$199.00) at NTUC Fairprice Supermarket (AMK Hub) to replace the faulty Taiyo Pressure Cooker Model PC50M bought on 7 November 2009.

A few months ago, Taiyo Pressure Cooker Model PC51M became faulty. The "pressure cooker" mode was not working.

On 24 October 2013, I sent the faulty cooker for repair. On 31 Oct 2013 morning, I collected the repaired cooker.Then I cooked multigrain rice with the cooker to test it. 

Results: OK. I guess they changed the plastic ring in the cooker cover.
















No comments: