Friday, October 11, 2013

My new way of taking "ANLENE GOLD HIGH CALCIUM LOW FAT MILK-BASED POWDER 51+ YEARS" daily. Added it to my multi whole grains cereal on 2013-20-11

On 2011-12-28, Wednesday, at 420 pm, I took first cup of ANLENE GOLD 51+YRS HI-CAL LOW FAT MILK POWDER (900g can pack, S$19.90 per can) which I bought on 2011-11-25. 30g of milk powder and hot water about 220 ml. Somehow I stopped drinking the milk. 

I bought a packet of ANLENE GOLD HIGH CALCIUM LOW FAT MILK-BASED POWDER 51+ YEARS (600 gram pack) on 11 March 2013 at S$13.95 from small Econ. But I only took it a few times as milk coffee. 

Today, I found a new way to add milk powder to my diet. 

I added three to four tablespoons of the Anlene milk to the Cereal consisting of brown rice, buckwheat, millet, red bean, soya bean, polenta, black glutinous rice, wheat, oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, black sesame powder, almond, walnut, Brazil nut and two cups of hot plain water. Cooked by microwave oven. 2+2 minutes.

I hope I have found a sustainable way of taking milk daily ! 

Anlene milk photo source;




No comments: