Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My easy and simple steps of cleaning baking pan and kneading blade of Zojirushi Home Bakery BB-HAQ10 with hot plain water only. ( Ref. M2013J08)


As at today (2013-10-08), I have made 10 loaves of breads with Zojirushi Home Bakery BB-HAQ10. I want to share my experience of cleaning the baking pan and kneading blade. So far I have not used any kitchen detergent. I used only just-boiled hot tap water. My reasoning is that since both the inner surface and the kneading blade have nonstick coatings, the stuck dough and ingredients can be removed easily and completely with boiled hot water and well wrung wet and clean cloth only without detergent. 

Please note that my method is for your reference only. 

The cleaning steps are shown in the photos attached. 



















No comments: