Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Dental Treatment on 2008-01-08 and CRON Benefits for my Teeth (Ref: H08A08-Green Book-pg-243)


Today I went to see my new dental surgeon for

(a) Examination & Diagnosis (Simple)
(b) Scaling, simple.

Note: Both "Simples" were decided by the dental surgeon.

Results of My Dental Treatment:

(A) No cavity and my gum OK,
(B) On the whole my teeth OK,
(C) Only one tooth on the rear top needs to be monitored and will be checked again in 2 months time,
(D) He advised me to use dental floss.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Benefits of CRON and vegetarian diet for my teeth

I used to have very bad gums and bad mouth ulcers, and my teeth often bled when I brushed my teeth. My current teeth condition is much better than 2 to 3 years ago probably due to my mostly non-fried vegetarian diet and I have been practicing Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition (CRON) for the last few years. I also take dietary/health supplements to make sure that I have sufficient essential nutrients while practicing CRON. I am a non-smoker. I do not take alcohol.

No comments: