Sunday, September 2, 2007

2007-09-02 Exercise Diary 1

6.00 a.m. to 7.00 a.m. Warmed up with stretching exercise. Walked about 1600 steps near home. Then cooled down by walking around very slowly. This was the first exercise in the last one or two years. Before today, my only exercise was also walking.

The last time I ever ran and did any strenuous physical training was about twenty years ago when I was still an army reservist.

At about 2100 hours today, I read the following in the posting titled "My First Post Here " and dated Wednesday, August 29, 2007 of the blog http://www.itstimetorun.blogspot.com/:

"My goal is to not hold myself back, but to start taking little steps and being consistant. I may only log in 2 miles a day for a while; but its better than logging none. I have also noticed that the early morning workouts seem to be easier than the afternoon ones. I will start in the morning with a 2 mile walk............"

Yes. Some exercise a day is better than none. Any time. Any place!

No comments: