Thursday, September 27, 2007

2007-09-27 Eating Diary

Today is 27 September 2007, Thursday.

At 0540 hour, my weight = 57.8 kg (Camry) and BMI = 20.975

Based on my weight of 57.8 kg and STI calorie need calculator, my calorie required today is 1625 Kcalories (Sedentary). ).

For today, the target calorie intake is 1200 kcal.

For today, the target dietary fibre intake is 25.00 g.

For today, my target plain water intake is 2 litres.

Bowel movement = 1 x big (1035 hr. 2 x 10-cm stools. And 2 smaller stools Long shape, sticky. All Looked a bit clay or pale in color. Smooth exit after some effort. Possible reason: I took the multi-grain food with purple coloured sweet potato in the last few days.

The following is what I saw in the internet: The liver excretes bile salts into the stool, giving it a normal brown color. Obstruction to the flow of bile out of the liver (you may see the word "cholestasis"), or liver infections like viral hepatitis, may produce clay-colored stools. There are other possibrl causes.

Therefore, I must follow up on my stools.

Today, as at 2359 hour, I have been 100% vegetarian!

Latest information is avaialble and will be uploaded later.

No comments: