Friday, March 27, 2009

How I healed myself of chronic gum bleeding [Periodontal Disease (Gum Disease)?] and often-happened mouth ulcers without medication

I had been suffering from chronic gum bleeding and often-happened mouth ulcers since I was a child until I started to learn and practice CRON (calorie restriction with optimal nutrition) by trial-and-error. I am still learning.

Now I have no bleeding gums problems and very seldom have mouth ulcers.

I believe a combination of CRON and the following help solve my problems:

(a) Taking hair supplement daily (for my hair, it may not be useful to you.)

(b) Taking a Multi-vitamin tablet daily

(c) Taking vitamin C 100mg daily

(d) 2 x tablets of "calcium (600g) +Vitamin D (200 IU)" daily

(e) 1 x 50 mg zinc tablet daily

(f) Taking about 1.5 litres of water daily

(g) Almost no processed food except coffee and bread

(h) At least 1 apples and 1 orange daily and sometimes grapes, banana, raw carrot, raw tomato.

(i) For convenience, I seldom take other vegetables.

(j) At least one meal of fat-free, salt-free, sugar-free multigrain porridge daily.

(k) Mainly high fiber, low fat, low salt, low sugar, low protein nearvegetarian diet.

(l) Occasionally I eat a little meat and egg.

I hope my experience is useful to you as a reference.

No comments: