Sunday, March 8, 2009

How I healed myself of hair loss without medication or the help of a doctor (Natural Cure/Remedies for hair loss)

When I first started to be a near vegetarian a few years ago, I too had hairloss problem.

I believe a combination of the following help solve my hair loss problem:

(a) Taking hair supplement daily

(b) Taking Multi-vitamin daily

(c) Taking vitamin C 100mg daily

(d) Taking about 1.5 liters of water daily

(e) Almost no processed food except coffee and bread

(f) At least 1 apples and 1 orange daily and sometimes grapes, banana, raw carrot, raw tomato.

(g) For convenience, I seldom take other vegetables.

(h) At least one meal of fat-free, salt-free, sugar-free multigrain porridge daily.

(i) Mainly high fiber, low fat, low salt, low sugar, low protein near vegetarian diet although according to some sources a person needs to take more protein to stop hair loss.

(j) Occasionally I eat a little meat and egg. [Ref: i09c09-1454]

I hope my experience is useful to you as a reference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that in some cases the only natural remedy to hair loss are natural hair exteionsions such as the very good italian ones on www.venushair.it but do you agree it is a kind of natural hair remplacement?