Friday, October 5, 2007

Two weighing scales and my water intake


My weight with trousers +T-shirts + wallet, keys, and H/P measured on the following occasions on 5 October 2007:

At about 1515 hours, TP Mall, OSIM uScale BF (Model: OS-1105) = 59.8 kg.
My water measurement = about 61%.
My fat measurement = about 21%.

The salesman said I must have drunk a lot of water. My answer is YES!

I started to monitor my daily water intake from 2007-08-20, by using a 1-litre plastic bottle with measurement for water intake monitoring. Since then I have been taking about 1.2 to 1.5 litres of plain water daily.

On 30 September 2007, I bought a new 1.75-litre plastic bottle.

At about 1600 hours, home, Camry Scale (Simple model) = 59.2 kg.

Which scale is more accurate?

Note:
Price of OSIM uScale BF (Model: OS-1105) = S$148.00 (List Price on internet today)
Price of Camry (Simple model) = S$23.90 (bought 24/6/2006)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like your article
after so much Googling for best weighing scale i decide to shop with healthgenie for buy weighing machine.

they also provide wide range of healthcare product likefat burner supplements ,fish oil capsules

Chinmay Sahoo said...

Thanks for all the great ideas! I was sitting at my computer today and could not for the life of me think of something to write about. This was really helpful. Thanks again!



Hair Building Fiber
Sandhi Sudha
Step Up Height Increaser