Friday, October 5, 2007

Skin problems due to allergy to beef or prawn?

I took Dry Beef Noodle in the afternoon of 5 October 2007 with chili and special prawn sauce in brown colour.

At about 1000 pm, I found the following:

(a) A red dot or pimple slightly painful on the right of my left-hand index finger facing downward quite close to the finger nail.
(b) Reddish and itchy patches on another part of my body.
(c) A slightly painful reddish spot (ulcer coming?) on the tongue near the tip on the left.
(d) One bottom tooth on the right side seems to have slight problem when I bite food on the right side of my mouth.

The possible sources of the above problems are:

(1) The prawn sauce in brown colour.
(2) The beef, cow stomach and cow tendon.
(3) The prawns and cuttlefish or other food eaten in the dinner on 29/9/2007.

I guest the most likely source is the prawn sauce but I cannot rule out the beef, cow stomach and cow tendon.

Should I avoid prawn or prawn-made food or even beef totally?
Further investigation will be followed.

No comments: