Monday, November 28, 2016

I stopped carrying moisturising cream in my trousers' pocket on 2016-11-26 because I myself have healed my hand eczema.

I stopped carrying moisturising cream in my trousers' pocket on 2016-11-26 for my hand eczema.

For the last two months (since around the end of September 2016), I had not used the Aqurea moisturising cream kept in my left pocket of my trousers because I did not  need it to moisturise, hydrate, or soothe skins of both hands. Aqurea moisturising cream had helped me a lot before I healed my hand eczema myself.


I have more or less solved my hand eczema by taking appropriate health supplements daily. 

The most important ones are:

(1) Multi Vitaminns, 
(2) B Complex 100
(3) Vitamin C.

In the mean time, I must avoid eating prawns.



No comments: