Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Good Blood Sugar Level Test result of 5 mmol/L on 3 July 2010 at "Health & You 2010” Exhibition @ Suntec

I had my blood sugar between 3 to 5 pm on 3 July 2010, Saturday, at a booth at "Health & You 2010” Exhibition @ Suntec Convention Hall, (3 & 4 July 2010).

The result was 5mmol/L as told by a girl who did the test. 5.0 or what? I should have asked for more specific results.

The ideal non-diabetic levels are 4.0 to 6.0 mmol/L for pre-meal glucose and 5.0 to 7.0 mmol/L for 2-hour post meal glucose.

[Note: The above information is from Ministry of Health Clinical Practice Guideline 06/2006, according to a samll brochure given by Aboott Laboratories (S) Pte Ltd on 11 July 2009 at "Health & U" Mega Health Exhibition @ Suntec Convention Hall, jointly organized by The Straits Times Mind Your Body and Lianhe Zaobao LOHAS (11 & 12 July 2009).]

I took a 2 to 3 small cups of sugar-added coffee given free by Nestle Singapore booths on 3 July 2010 and a very small cup of fried rice at another booth before the blood test.

Therefore my blood sugar test result of 5 mmol/L was good and ideal.

This proves that my healthy Calorie Restriction lifestyle is the right choice.

No comments: