Friday, April 2, 2010

Book "THE HAPPINESS PROJECT" by Gretchen Rubin.



I bumped into the website of the book, THE HAPPINESS PROJECT, while googling for "why passion is important".

The following is the introcduction of the book by the author Gretchen Rubin.

My book, THE HAPPINESS PROJECT, is a memoir of the year I spent test-driving the wisdom of the ages, the current scientific studies, and the lessons from popular culture about how to be happy--from Aristotle to Martin Seligman to Thoreau to Oprah. THE HAPPINESS PROJECT hit the shelves in December 2009 (Harper) and, happily, was a #1 New York Times bestseller. As one of the hundreds of happiness experiments I conducted during the research and writing of the book, I started this blog. Here, I recount my daily adventures in pursuit of happiness.
---------------------------------------------------
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Harper; 1 edition (December 29, 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0061583251
ISBN-13: 978-0061583254
Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 1.3 inches

Please visit http://www.happiness-project.com/ fotr more information.

No comments: