Sunday, June 3, 2012

Diarrhea (Food Poisoning) due to unhygienic filling of coconut bread?


This morning (at about 1130 am, 3 June 2012, Sunday) I had diarrhea about 3 hours I ate coconut bread bought last night. I suspect it was due to the unhygienic filling of coconut bread. The coconut filling was probably pre-processed product bought by the bakery for making the bread.

I should avoid eating the coconut bread baked by the same shop in future and should try my best to eat only whole food!

PS. After I ending this posting, I need to to toilet again. You should what I need to do again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Undeniably consider that which you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be at
the internet the easiest thing to take into accout of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as folks consider concerns that they just do not recognize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and outlined out the whole
thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get more. Thanks
Also visit my web site - health tips