Friday, January 14, 2011

My current healthy plant-based diet as at 2011-01-14

My current healthy plant-based diet as at 2011-01-14 is as follows:

(1) Almost no processed food except my daily 3-in-1 coffee and multigrain bread and some wheat biscuits or sugar biscuits.

(2) On most days, my breakfast consists of one cup of 3-in-1 coffee and two slices of multigrain bread. My lunch and dinner are non-organic Chinese multigrain rice called ten-grain rice (十谷米) with no added sugar, no added salt, no added fat no processed ingredients.

(3) On most days I take about 750 ml of green smoothie consisting of about 400 grams of a carrots, an oranges (or an apple), 1 or 2 bananas and 100 grams of organic kailan (i.e. Chinese kale) or organic cai xin.

(4) Occasionally I eat a little meat and egg and some leftover not-so-healthy food from my family members.

(5) A Multi-vitamin tablet daily.

(6 ) A vitamin C 1000mg tablet daily.

(7) 2 x tablets of "calcium (600g) +Vitamin D (200 IU)" daily.

No comments: