Monday, April 6, 2009

The story of a bottle of “NOW” brand Iron Complex

I bought two bottles of “NOW” brand Iron Complex with vitamins and herbs (100 tablets, a dietary supplement vegetarian formula) from Nature’s Farm at AMK Hub at S$17.97 (originally S$23.95) for the first bottle and S$13.89 for the second bottle at 17.18 hour on 11 August 2007 for curing my hair loss problem (?). The expiry date is February 2010.

I threw away the first bottle after using it for a short while because I was afraid of iron overdose and thought I would not need it anymore.


In addition, I did not like the herb smell.

But after my microscopic blood test on 4 April 2009 at the booth of Science Arts Co Pte Ltd at Lian He Wan Bao Beauty & Healthcare Fair 2009 at Suntec, I may need to consume the remaining second bottle of “NOW” brand Iron Complex.

This is my last report on iron complex in my blog “My Living Diary” dated 2008-01-24”:

“1 x Now Brand Iron complex (Non-Constipating) (Iron 27 mg) from 29 October 2007 on even dates only. But it was taken daily since 12-11-2007 to try out whether it is OK to this amount. Taken till 26-12-2007 because I may be suffering from mild Osteoarthritis. My right knee problem may be the early symptoms may be mild or barely noticeable.”

If you want to know why, please visit this blog again!

No comments: