Thursday, August 13, 2026

Credit card change for Yahoo Mail 100GB using visa credit card through Google play. If I want to change to another credit card, what should I do?

I am a subscriber of Yahoo Mail 100GB using visa credit card through Google play. If I want to change to another credit card, what should I do?
======
Credit card change for Yahoo Mail 100GB using visa credit card through Google play. If I want to change to another credit card, what should I do?

======

To change your credit card for a Yahoo Mail subscription billed through Google Play, update your payment method directly inside the Google Play app or via the Google Play website. Select your profile, go to "Payments and subscriptions," tap "Subscriptions," choose your Yahoo subscription, and update your primary payment method.
Steps on an Android Phone
  • Open the Google Play Store app.
  • Tap your Profile icon at the top right.
  • Tap Payments and subscriptions, then select Subscriptions.
  • Choose your Yahoo subscription from the active list.
  • Under "Primary payment method," tap Update or Change.
  • Pick a new card or tap Add credit or debit card to enter your new card details.
  • Follow the on-screen steps to finish.
Steps on a Computer
  • Go to Google Play on your web browser.
  • Click your Profile icon and select Payments and subscriptions.
  • Click Subscriptions and locate your Yahoo Mail plan.
  • Click Manage or Change payment method next to your current card.
  • Select your new card or add a new one.
How to edit your payment method * On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play app . * At the top right, tap your Profile icon. * Tap Pay
You might find a payment authorisation on your payment method up to 24 hours before the next billing period starts, but you're only charged on the billing perio...
To remove a payment method: 1. Go to payment methods on Google Play 2. Click **Edit payment methods** 3. Under the payment method you want to remove, click **Re...
hey guys Trevor here and in this video I'm going to show you how to change the payment method in the Google Play Store. so open up the Google Play Store. and at...
Changing Your Default Payment Method * Go to pay.google.com in a web browser. You can access this site on any phone, tablet, or computer. If you have
for desktop web and the Yahoo Mail app * Sign in to your Subscriptions page. * Select your subscription from the Yahoo subscriptions list. * Next

No comments: