Monday, September 14, 2026

Always remember to drink water to stay hydrated to prevent stroke


Forwarded....

*Written by a stroke patient*

3 years ago, I was very fit and healthy, exercising, cycling, and walking at least 5000 steps every day. Yet, I still had a stroke.

    One day, when I stood up, I felt dizzy. Everything around me felt like it was swaying. My hands and feet felt numb, and my arms and legs were weak.  

I went to the hospital to be examined by the doctor. Diagnosis results, I have high blood pressure, thick blood, and a stroke on the right side of my brain. I had to go to the ICU, have surgery, and stay in the hospital for another 15 days, at least.

   When I left the hospital, every day, I had to take endless pills. And the worst thing is having to sit in a wheelchair.

I thought, why did I have a stroke when I exercise regularly and don't smoke? or drink alcohol.

I found the real cause was prolonged thirst, causing the body to be dehydrated for too long.

So I would like to remind everyone that.

   ☆☆☆ Always remember to drink water to stay hydrated☆☆☆

How much water does everyone need to drink?

1 kilogram of body weight = 30 cc of water.

 For example, our weight = 60 kg will be equal to 60x30 = 1800 cc (at least).

Someone said if you drink lots of water, you need to go to the bathroom often.

 My answer is that going to the bathroom often  is better than having a stroke.

Important: Before/after exercising, you should drink 1 glass.

Half an hour before/after meals, drink 1 glass.

One hour before going to bed, drink 1 glass.

(It should be warm water).
After waking up in the morning, drink 1 glass of water.

If we drink enough water, It's not easy to have a stroke. It is a way to prevent stroke. May we all be healthy until we grow old.  

If you agree with the above words, please help share it with everyone.  Especially friends, relatives, and family 🙏🙏 …

 *Sharing = caring = making merit*

No comments: