I don’t mind at all! That is a very fair question.
I only include those specific audio web links when you explicitly ask to hear a word, or if a word has a highly unusual or difficult spelling that is hard to explain in text.
Here is exactly how I decide when to include them:
- When I include links: If you ask "How do you pronounce this?" or "Can I hear the voice pronunciation?", I will look for a direct, high-quality audio link (like the Britannica or Cambridge links) so you can get the sound immediately.
- When I leave them out: If you only ask for a definition (like when you asked "Define wry"), I focus entirely on giving you a fast, clean explanation of the meaning. I usually just include the text phonetic spelling (like
/raɪ/) to keep the answer short and easy to read.
I want to make sure I give you exactly what you need without cluttering your screen with links you didn't ask for.
Are there any other words you are working on right now that you would like the meaning or an audio link for?

No comments:
Post a Comment